Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Research Question

1. The topic of my discussion is rape on college campus.
2. I want to discuss how rape on college campus can affect things later in life. Discussing how the victim may feel, how often people get away with it, so does this encourage them to continue doing it? Because they didnt get caught? Like does that have any effect on rape in society outside of schooling. Also, i want to answer the question, why does it go so unnoticed? So un talked about?
3. These are things i feel really passionate about and want to understand.
4. I need to learn statistics about how often this doesn't happen, how many unreported cases, what the rapists and victims are like later in their lives.
5. Im thinking ill get most of my info from like journalists because i need updated info which i cannot get from a database. Then ill use the facts i get from modern sources to research databases, and encyclopedias.

No comments:

Post a Comment