Thursday, March 31, 2016

Why i love fruit snacks

I love fruit snacks because it reminds me of my childhood. It is such a nice snack and so tasty. I was not allowed to have them a lot as a kid because they're bad for your teeth. But now i have access to them all the time, so i eat all the time. I eat pretty healthy and sometimes i just get really excited to eat fruit snacks. Honestly, no matter how healthy you try to be, you gotta keep that one thing that you love, that you crave. You eat healthy and its okay to splurge on that one thing you love every once in a while. Honestly, its just something that i feel is really prominent in my life right now and i feel like its good to share those things. Its better for me to talk about my love of fruit snacks to my blog where noone needs to actually read them, then for me to talk about them to my mom for four hours. I know what your thinking, "This is ridiculous" and yes it is. But like i said, you need to share what you love. This is a stepping stone to sharing your passions with he world and in turn, sharing yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment