Saturday, March 26, 2016

What's important to you?

It's difficult to set priorities. Especially in the workplace, or during school. At the time, the most important thing may seem to be your assignments or the work that needs to be done. But in the long run- what are you doing this for? What are you working for? What are you going to school for? Most people would respond with their family, or themselves. It is very easy to get caught up in your everyday tasks and ignore the things most important to you. I make it a priority to always remember the reasons why im doing what im doing. I push myself and strive to be the best i can be but i never let any assigned task overshadow my family. No reading assignment is more important than visiting my family members. Obviously getting all of my work done is extremely important to me but the point is, my family is more important. You never know what is going to happen and you never know when. I will never miss an important moment with my family because i have homework. I will always find another way to get that homework done, but family comes first.It's easy to forget, but i force myself to remember. I live by the idea that forgetting what is important to me is a life long mistake. My education and my opportunities means the world to me. I do everything i can to make the most of them. But my family means everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment