Thursday, March 10, 2016

Explanatory Synthesis Writing Process

Writing this paper has been extremely difficult for me. From coming up with a topic, to switching that topic, to trying to figure out how to organize that topic, to reworking it again. It took me up until the night before the first draft was due to figure out how exactly i wanted to organize my paper. I'm still not super happy with it either. Most of the time, after i find my sources and stuff, my paper just falls together but that's not happening here. For some reason I've had a lot of trouble with this papers coherence. But i love my topic and my sources, writing this paper has taught me so much and i just want my paper to do the same for others. I'm hoping at some point i can sit down and really think it through but i do not have the time during the week. I'm really exited about what we learned about passive voice because i never understood it before. But now that i understand the difference between active and passive voice i'm very excited to comb through this paper and fix it all. I think that will help with the coherence a little bit. I also know i'm going to apply the active voice in all my future papers because it sounds so much better and i can't wait to improve all of my papers. I just really like writing and i think this going to help me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment